f.o.l.l.o.w.e.r.s

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hope~


When I 1st meet u, I'm afraid to make u as my friend. But when I'm your friend, I'm afraid to fall in love with u. It's beyond my control and I'm fall in love with u.

When I'm in love with u, I try so hard to make u happy and make u feel complete. When I'm in love with u, I just can't believe it. We're different but we complete each other. When I'm in love with u, there's so much changes in my life. U are my supporter after my mom. U are my spirit after my mom. U are my sunshine and my star that lighten my day without failed! When I'm in love with u, u make me feel so special.

I just can't believe I'll become ur life partner soon. InsyaAllah, I'll try my very best to be your soulmate now and hereafter. I love u, and always love u.

Happy 19months and continue counting until our day! ^_^

Moga semua urusan dipermudahkan olehNya. Moga dimurahkan rezeki. Moga jodoh berpanjangan. Amin.





[notaku: I'm happy!]



No comments: